Applicaitons are open for our 2019 intake! If you are interested in applying for the 2019 Teach First NZ: Ako Mātātupu Leadership Development Programme you will need to register your details and complete an application form through the link below.
After you have submitted your registration form we will send you an email that will include your unique link to your full application form.
• Applications close: Monday 2nd April
• Pre-interview dates: Wednesday 4th April – Saturday 7th April
• Assessment centre dates: Thursday 12th April – Thursday 19th April
• Offers communicated by: End of April 2018
• Summer initial intensive start date: Mid November 2018
To apply for the Teach First NZ Leadership Development Programme you will first need to register your interest and complete our online application form.
If your online application is successful, you will be invited for a phone interview where you will have another opportunity to discuss your background and demonstrate key competencies.
Success here will lead you to a Teach First NZ Assessment Centre, incorporating interviews, a group exercise, a sample teaching lesson and self-reflection. If you are successful at our Assessment Centre – congratulations! You will be made an offer to start your leadership journey with Teach First NZ.